If your entire campground will be closed for a particular period and no campsites will be available during that time, you can restrict the availability for all of your products at once using this setting.
- From your owner dashboard, navigate to Bookings > Settings
- Click on ‘Add Range’
- In the ‘Range type’ column dropdown, select the appropriate time frame
- In the ‘Range column, input the start and end dates of the non-bookable period
- Set the ‘Bookable’ column dropdown to ‘No’.
- Use the ‘Title’ column to add a name for the blocked period
- If you have multiple different blocked periods, you can use the ‘Priority’ column to control the order in which they apply.
Once finished, click on ‘Save Changes’.