You have the ability to set different prices for different date ranges on each campsite. This is useful if you have varying prices depending on the season, or an event that demands different pricing.
- From your owner dashboard, navigate to Products > All Products and click on the desired campsite to edit it
- Click on the ‘Rates’ tab in the ‘Product data’ section (after ‘Availability’)
- At the bottom of the section, you will see a range table
- In the ‘Range type’ column dropdown, you can select from the following four options:
- Range of certain nights
- Range of months
- Range of weeks
- Range of nights during the week
- In the ‘Starting’ and ‘Ending’ column dropdowns, input your desired start and end dates for the price difference
- In the ‘Cost’ column, input the price for the date period
- If you need to add another date range, you can click on ‘Add Range’ to add a row
Once finished, remember to Update the product.